SKF has been known as a leading global technology provide since 1907. SKF portfolio includes: bearings and unites, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems.
SKF lubrication solutions range from specialized lubricants to state-of-the-art lubrication systems. Integrated SKF lubricants solutions combine our expertise in bearings, seals and condition monitoring with our tribology knowledge - the study of friction, wear and lubrication.
SKF lubrication systems for industrial applications provide the appropriate lubrication quantity at the correct intervals, minimizing friction and wear and optimizing bearing and machinery service life.
Designed to lubricate individual machines or complete plants, SKF lubrication systems provide proper, precise lubricant replenishment to all required points, enabling a range of benefits in the process:
- Significant savings in repair and spare costs
- Increased machine reliability
- Up to 50% savings in lubricant costs due to accurate timing and dosing of lubricants
- Fewer shutdowns and production losses
- Reduced environmental impact
- Greater workers' safety